Re: doc directory of the web pages

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 12:25:41AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Can you give us an abstract of what is to be in the 'doc' directory?
> I assume we want basically what is there now, but more of it.

What I am really asking is for the documentation people to tell us
what should go in there. Someone on debian-www could spend a bunch of
time going through all the stuff in the DDP and come up with something,
but it makes more sense for the people who know the documentation to
set up the framework.

Jay Treacy