Re: permission to modify docs in cvs for boot-floppies

On Sat, Nov 14, 1998 at 12:31:23PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Hey guys.
>
> Now that Igor is gone, I assume you need someone to step in and help
> with the installation documentation?  I would like to step up to the
> plate, although I'm hoping all of <debian-doc@lists.debian.org> will
> help out too (we already have one good typo-fixing patch!).
>
> As such I'd like to basically "own" install.sgml, at least for the
> mean time.  Is this ok with you?  Can you add me to the
> sr1-boot-floppies list?

Go for it.

This is one of the most important documents that need to be translated.
Could you set something up? I can point the web translation teams in your
direction when you are ready. Hopefully it will be set up so the html
pages don't have to be renamed to <file>.<lang>.html .

To date, I've copied the install docs from the archive. Is this how you
recommend I keep the web copy up to date? If not tell me what I should
mirror.

Jay Treacy