permission to modify docs in cvs for boot-floppies

Hey guys.

Now that Igor is gone, I assume you need someone to step in and help
with the installation documentation?  I would like to step up to the
plate, although I'm hoping all of <debian-doc@lists.debian.org> will
help out too (we already have one good typo-fixing patch!).

As such I'd like to basically "own" install.sgml, at least for the
mean time.  Is this ok with you?  Can you add me to the
sr1-boot-floppies list?

Credentials:

maintainer of developers-reference; very competent SGML and CVS user;
helped Igor extensively on the 'hamm' install.sgml, especially laptop
instructions.  Has two Debian x86 machines at home, one of which (the
laptop) is well suited for experimentation (i.e., completely wiping
the drive).

Plans:

Merge all supported architecture documentation into one SGML file.
Use SGML conditionals for the arch-specific portions.  This will
enable us to share the arch-independant portions.  I would really need
a lot of help or borrowed equiment from people owning PPCs, m68k,
Alpha, or Sparc chips.

Also, I'd like to define SGML entities for the messages found in
'./utilities/dinstall/messages/lang_C.h'.  This ensures utter accuracy
and also opens the door wider to future multi-lingual versions of the
document.