Re: DDP/CVS: pre-release of developers-reference 2.4.1.5

Adam P. Harris wrote:

  >I've updated the Developer's Reference in the DDP manuals page
  ><URL:http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/manuals.html#devref>.
  >
  >I manage the source for this manual out of the DDP CVS area, which is
  >also noted there.  Because of that, a preview of release 2.4.1.5 of
  >the Developer's Reference is available in CVS, and also on the web
  >pages once those pages are updated out of CVS.

Adam, the link for the Development version (in manuals.html) referred
to ../manuals.html/developers-reference/developers-reference.html/

I have corrected this to ../manuals.html/developers-reference/index.html.

There was also a leftover $(THISDIR) in the Makefile for developers-reference
which I have corrected to $(MANUAL).  These changes are committed to CVS.

The development version is now available on the DDP web pages.

     "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when
      he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which
      the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
                                          James 1:12