Re: DDP/CVS: pre-release of developers-reference 2.4.1.5

Adam P. Harris wrote:
  ...Because of that, a preview of release 2.4.1.5 of
  >the Developer's Reference is available in CVS, and also on the web
  >pages once those pages are updated out of CVS.
  >
  >Oliver, how often does that happen?  Is it automated?  Are you
  >building the manuals out of 'manuals.sgml' as well?  I also took the
  >presumption to rather modularize and simplify a bit
  >'manuals.sgml/Makefile'.  I hope you don't mind.

Twice a day; Yes; Yes; No.
     "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when
      he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which
      the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
                                          James 1:12