CSWweb access

No doubt everyone else was already aware of it, but I just discovered

I also discovered that it is already running on cvs.debian.org, so I have
added a link to it to our CVS instructions page.

For anyone else who shared my ignorance, it may be found at

     "And the angel said to her, " Do not be afraid, Mary;
      for you have found favor with God. And behold, you
      will conceive in your womb, and bear a son, and you
      shall name Him Jesus."       Luke 1:30,31