Re: debian book offer -- ideas? authors?

This would be a Good Thing (tm).  Debian-doc has livened up again over the
past few months, and it seems like several people are writing now.  I've
cc:'ed debian-doc, Oliver (who's coordinating most of the work) and Dale, as
he's already written a Debian book.  Plus, with a publisher interested, they
might be able to put a paid person on coordinating the effort, and that
would be invaluable to the documentation effort IMO.

Nils.