Re: Manuals.html not building?

Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
  >There seems to be something wrong with DDP building the HTML versions
  >of manuals. Again my committed changes are not visible and there seems
  >to be nothing wrong with the build results.
  >Am I doing something wrong?

No.

The cvs root was recently moved from my home directory into /cvs/debian-doc.
As a result, the cvs tree in the project seems to be upset:

cvs update: in directory .:
cvs update: ignoring CVS/Root because it specifies a non-existent repository
/de
bian/home/elphick/cvs
cvs [update aborted]: /home/debian/elphick/cvs/CVSROOT: No such file or
director

I'll delete the entire tree and check it out afresh.

     "Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth.
      Therefore despise thou not the chastening of the
      Almighty."         Job 5:17