Re: debiandoc-sgml code reformatted - why ?

Ian,

I will reply in more detail to your second message later (tomottow)
but first I would like to ask you why you didn't take your issues up
with me privately.  Apparently you thought it being more effective to
go public with this.  I'm also quite disturbed by the rather abstract
way you refer to me as maintainer.

I expected a more professional attitude from someone who is also the
Debian Project leader and I'm sorry to be disappointed in this.

Thanks,

Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij