dhelp 0.4.0

Hi!

I#ve uploaded dhelp 0.4.1. It includes some bug fixes. But there is still
one big problem: if you remove a docreg file from dhelp#s db and add the
same file, the db grows.

I don#t know why the space is not reused. Maybe someone could find the
bug? It should be in parser.c or database.c.

cu, Marco

PS: I#ve added experimental docreg files to my doc-linux-de and
    lfocus-en-* packages. At the moment you have to register the
    docreg files yourself (dhelp_parse -r).

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.de           Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/