Re: [Re: The future?] User Documentation

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

"Oliver Elphick":
> Can we please have contributors to the Debian Documentation Project, to
> write user documentation.  It would be really good to release slink with
> a full set of user manuals.

Which reminds me: is it really necessary to re-write lots of LDP
documentation to be Debian specific, instead of working with the LDP to
improve the existing documentation?

(Sorry if this topic is inappropriate for debian-doc; I don't read
that list.)