Re: Need a non-programming volunteer

Adam,

I don't know how to use cvs, but I don't know that this should be
necessary. Maybe the doc team needs to decide who will make the changes. I
was thinking that I would send comments to authors, but ultimately it is
up to the author to decide whether they agree or not to make these
changes. If authors prefer for me to send them a modified doc, I could
also do that.

Thalia