Re: Need a non-programming volunteer

"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
> "Thalia L. Hooker" wrote:
>   >Ole,
>   >
>   >A while back I had offered to edit any documentation the group
>   >produced. Since there is new leadership, maybe I should offer this
>   >again, in case someone has already offered to do so.
>
> Your efforts will be welcome.  I hope to have the manual source up on
> cvs soon, after which I hope the manuals will progress rapidly and be
> in need of editing.

Thalia, do you know how to use cvs and how to make a diff?

Oliver, I think we're going to need a web page about how to contribute
to the DDP.  I think, however, asking all editors to check out stuff
from CVS is not really necessary, if they can download the files from
a web page with is refreshed live out of CVS.