Re: Debian Tutorial - section 3.1

On 11 Jun 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> Craig Sawyer <craig@happy.digitaldune.net> writes:
> > Thanks for the information, I have changed it in the CVS document.  It
<CUT>

> Is this public CVS off cvs.debian.org?  If not, why not?  If so,
> please publish the URL so we can make diffs off the live document.
<CUT>

I will work on a public CVS off of the machine it resides on.  This
document is not on cvs.debian.org, it's on happy.digitaldune.net, and the
only URL that I know of to get to it is on havoc's page.  I'm pretty sure
the URL is:
http://www.pobox.com/~hp/

Havoc is working on cvs.debian.org set up for this document.  I don't know
the status of it, sorry.

	-Craig