docreg-format revision 1.1 available

If anyone's interested, please see:

  http://www.debian.org/~aph/docreg-format.html/

This is my first cut on the Debian Document System docreg file.  I
probably went a little bit over the top with the augmented BNF syntax,
but I like the lack of ambiguity.

Issues I deal with:
  * languages
  * multiple docreg, one docid (partially)
  * multiple sections for one document

For the most part it's very similar to the current system, just a lot
more granular in the explanation. I haven't gotten a chance to explain
the meanings of the fields but most on this list will know already.

Issues I don't deal with
  * multiple docreg, one docid -- contention (sticky!)

Don't be afraid of ripping it up and telling me what you think.
I can take it!