doc-base cvs available; rough timelining

Ok, the shared access CVS repository is available on cvs.debian.org;
Jason talked about how to access it.  I'd just like to let you know
that I've moved over to it.  All the files of the current (hamm)
doc-base are in there; I'm going to branch the hamm version off 0.7.0,
which no-one but me needs to worry about.

I'm guessing I'll burn 0.8.0 as the experimental-only version, mostly
for the purposes of distributing the documentation rather than any
code; once we actually start writing code that actually does something
useful for general consumption that might be 0.9 (i.e., early
summer?).

Right now, only Marcus and myself have any write access.   If anyone
else wants write access, they should probably ask what documentation
they can help write, write it, and impress me enough to let you in
that deep.  For almost everyone, the interactions on this list should
give you plenty of say on the direction.

Marcus, feel free to start committing stuff up there; remember, in cvs
it's kinda a pain to rename files/dirs, so be careful there.  As you
know, all documentation should be writting in debiandoc-sgml.