some suggestions for docreg
Here#re some suggestions for our docreg file format:
* If we use the doc-base format as basis, we should rename "Document: " to
something like "DocID: ".
* It should be possibly to register several documents in one file.
"DocID: " should start a new document in the file.
* We should rename "Files: " to "File: ", because it#s only one file.
* Only one "Format: " entry/document should be allowed; the newline
between Section and Format should be removed, because the newline
is a sign for a the next document.
* "Language: "
* "Title_eng: " (maybe we can find a better name). This tag is necessary
for international documents, because the filename and the title is not
enough to find the translation of for example the "Printing HOWTO". This
document is called "Drucker HOWTO" in German and has got another file
Title: Printing HOWTO
Title: Drucker HOWTO
Title_eng: Printing HOWTO
* "Index: " should be renamed to "File: ".
* "File: http://" is the sign for an URL.
* "Format: dir" is the sign for a directory description. The following
tags are allowed:
Language: de, es, ...
Section: HOWTO/mini (only one entry is allowed!)
* "Format: link" is the sign for a link to a directory:
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.de Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: email@example.com http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com