Re: directory structure - 3th

Hi,

	As a user, I find this quite confusing. What is this top level
 directory ``user''? I can see how it makes sense from the point of
 view of the developer of the system who wants a logical deep
 classification. As A user, I am looking for languages (c,perl,java,
 etc), games, editors, multimedia, mail and news, comm, X, etc. I
 expect X games to be under X/Games as well as Games/graphical.

	Human factors should be an important part in this decision.

	manoj
--
 "It doesn't much signify whom one marries for one is sure to find out
 next morning it was someone else." Rogers