Re: debiandoc-sgml wants to go international

On Mon, Mar 02, 1998 at 10:24:54PM +0100, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> Just as dhelp did a few days ago, debiandoc-sgml needs *your* help to
> be able to go international :-).
>
> If your native language is not English or Dutch, would you please be
> so kind to send me translations of the following (please use uuencode):

(I will send you an uuencoded copy. I just send this one to the list to
let others know there's a spanish version too).

##
## please translate the second column
##
%lang = (
       'Copyright Notice' => 'Nota de Copyright',
       'Copyright'        => 'Copyright',
       'Abstract'         => 'Resumen',
       'abstract'         => 'resumen',
       'toc'              => "Índice General\n",
       'Contents'         => 'Contenidos',
       'next'             => 'siguiente',
       'back'             => 'anterior',
       'footnotes'        => 'notas al pie',