Re: Planning an Italian manual

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo.van.rangelrooij@tip.nl> writes:

> Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:
>
> [snip]
> > I really think that improving debiandoc-sgml is a waste of time. I've
> > modified debiandoc-sgml to support the german language and have
> > written a debiandoc2latex script including the appropriate latex2e
> > class. This is all included in the installmanual-de package.
>
> Any objections to having these modifications being moved into the
> debiandoc-sgml package?

no, of course - I've mentioned this here because I want to have moved
them into debiandoc-sgml. But it's not easy to integrate the german
translations because I changed only the strings in the files ...

> I think that's more appropriate place.

sure. And thanks for integrating it. The debiandoc.cls is only tested/used
with the booklet format of a CD-ROM. I don't know how well it worked
with other formats.

Bye
  Christian

--