Re: DocBook instead of debiandoc-sgml? (was Re: Planning an Italian manual)

Hi,
>>"Christian" == Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:

Christian> We should provide an example document that covers the
Christian> typical tags for the day to day work.

	Yes, but that is part of the problem. I have written half a
 dozen documents, and ended up using different tags in a;most all of
 them (it's nice having a DTD that knows about what you are writing).

	I trust in psgml mode to teach me about the DTD as I go along,
 rather than a static example. But it may be a good thisng to prepare
 such an example for people who are editor-challenged.

	manoj
--
The real vi has two modes: (a) Beep mode, where any keypress processes a
 beep - except the keypress to get into corrupt mode. (b) Corrupt mode,