Basic commands (was: Re: Procedure for uploading new material?)

Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
  >"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
  >
  >> I've incorporated the suggested changes.  Should I continue to upload
  >> through the list?  It is certainly likely that there will be further
  >> changes, after all.
  >
  >Would it be possible to set up a home page at your ISP and put it
  >under there (both source and HTML)?  That way the latest version is
  >easy accessible for everybody.

Find it at <http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver/user.html/index.html>

Thanks for the information on linking SGML documents together.

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.