another user manual chapter

Hello,

 I've got a lot of the chapter on files and filesystems done; I'll have a
lot of time to work on it in the next few days so I'd love comments. It's
available in several formats at:  http://pobox.com/~hp

 It overlaps a bit with the basic commands chapter; this makes sense to me
if basic commands is a quick start/reference, perhaps before the files
chapter, but doesn't make sense to me otherwise. In the latter case
suggestions on what to put where would be helpful. For that matter, I'm
not totally clear on the scope of the user manual vs. FAQ vs. sysadmin
guide.

 Anyway, any kind of comments are good.

Thanks,
 Havoc Pennington