Is Debian FAQ being maintained?

There are some link errors in the Debian FAQ and some outdated info.

Is anyone currently maintaining this? I could simply make
some corrections to the copies on the web site. Putting them
into the source would better.

Of course, I'd love to see most of the FAQ go into a Debian
users manual and have the FAQ be used for more general
info and release specific stuff. There is a lot of useful
info in the FAQ, but it's become a bit unwieldy in size.

- Sue