Re: Idiot's Guide to Debian Packaging

On 6 Nov 1997, Christian Leutloff wrote:

> Btw: I've written a very short description (2 pages) for using debmake
> for personal in german.

I speak very poor german, but I'd like to take a look at it.  Do you have
a url?  I can open up some space on my personal workstation if we need
someplace for everyone to send documents and keep working copies,  but my
machine disappears sometimes,  like over long breaks when I go home from
college.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|               You say "Love is a temple.  Love the higher law."        |
|	        You ask me to enter,  but then you make me crawl.        |
|	          And I can't be holding on to what you got              |
|	                   When all you got is hurt.                     |