Re: DDP manpages

Hi,

From: Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>
Subject: Re: DDP manpages
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:52:30 -0800

> I was usually do following if I wanted only one archive to be updated
>
>  $  manpages/portuguese$ cvs update
>
> or single file
>
>  $ manpages/portuguese$ cvs update somefilename.ext

I would like new <any-language>/<specific-package> directory to be
automatically cvs-checkout-ed.

If I use "cvs update -d" in "manpages" directory, this would be
achieved.  However, this command will also download *all* directories
for other packages.

Imagine I have following directories in my local copy:
    english/language-env
    japanese/language-env
and someone newly translated language-env manuals into french.
In such a case, I would like to know a cvs command to detect that the
directory french/language-env was born in the repository and to download
it (and files in it) without downloading directories other than
language-env.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/