Re: DDP manpages

Hi,

From: Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>
Subject: Re: DDP manpages
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:21:28 -0800

> Otherwise, use CVS
>
> $ export CVSROOT=:ext:yourname@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc
> $ cvs export -d put-it-here manpages/portuguese/dillo

I'd like to know the way download translations for a package for
all languages using cvs.

Since the directory structure is <language>/<package>, it is easy
to download translations for all packages for a language.

   $ cvs -d:foobar checkout manpages/portuguese
for the first time and
   manpages/portuguese$ cvs update -PRd
for daily check.

On the other hand, I'd like to cvs-checkout, cvs-update, and
check if new language is available like following (impossible):

   $ cvs -d:foobar checkout manpages/*/adduser
for the first time and
   */adduser$ cvs update -PRd
for daily check.

Since this is impossible by normal usage of cvs, it would be helpful
to have a script to do this.  (Since I am not very good at cvs, I might
be wrong and it might be possible....)

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/