Re: pandoc-filter-diagram_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Jonas,

On 16-05-2024 10:35 a.m., Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Just to clarify, the package in question does not directly depend on
rust-ahash 0.8.9-2, that Built-Using information is (as is the general
purpose of that field, I believe) transitive.

Built-Using is used for license compliance so we HAVE TO have the exact version in the archive. If the version mentioned in the Built-Using field is no longer in the archive, the package can't be accepted.

Paul
PS: I'm no ftp-master