Re: Run Debian packaging tasks remotely with debusine.debian.net

On 7/3/24 10:36 PM, Colin Watson wrote:
While for the moment Debusine may seem like a less polished version of
Salsa CI, it has very different goals, and we are working towards those.
In the next milestone
(https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/debusine/-/milestones/9), which
is well underway, we aim to add archive-wide automation of QA tasks; and
we have three more planned milestones beyond that.  This is an early
preview to allow interested Debian developers to experiment and give us
feedback.

I tried running sbuild with dsc file imported, but sbuild failed with an error

$ debusine import-debian-artifact ruby-semver-dialects_1.6.2-1.dsc
result: success
message: New artifact created in https://debusine.debian.net/api in workspace System with id 788.
artifact_id: 788

cat > work-request-ruby-semver-dialects.debusine << END
build_components:
- any
- all
host_architecture: amd64
input:
  source_artifact_id: 788
environment_id: 154
END

debusine create-work-request sbuild < work-request-ruby-semver-dialects.debusine
result: success
message: Work request registered on https://debusine.debian.net/api with id 155.
work_request_id: 155

log