how to skip some archs for autopkgtests

How do I skip some known impossible to check architectures in
autopkgtests?

Concretely, the packages src:rust-hyper-rustls and
src:rust-rustls-native-certs both fail on powerpc64 and s390x, due to
missing packages on those architectures:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rust-hyper-rustls
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rust-rustls-native-certs

It is *not* that the packages are unusable on those architectures - or
at least that is yet unknown.  Instead, the underlying complexity is
that the autopkgtest-dependencies are architecture-independent source
code but packaged as architecture-dependent and not offered on those
architectures.

Any thoughts on how¹ to proceed?

 - Jonas

¹ ...other than give up and package as architecture-dependent.

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones