Abandonware in testing (Re: lpr/lpd)

On 22/09/23 09:41, Christoph Biedl wrote:
I doubt simple rules will really work out, rules like that
one I had in mind "Packages are removed from testing once they have been
orphaned/last maintainer-uploaded more than five years ago".

Maybe something more nuanced may work.

For example: packages are removed from testing if:

- have been orphaned/last maintainer-uploaded more than 2 releases ago,
- have no autopkgtests OR autopkgtests fail OR are not lintian/piuparts-clean.

Regards,

--
Gioele Barabucci