Re: [idea]: Switch default compression from "xz" to "zstd" for .deb packages

Just one comment.

Be careful if it bloats up our mirrors. Is there any estimate on
the extra space cost for a full debian mirror?

If we trade-off the disk space with decompression speed, zstd -19
is not necessarily very fast. I did not benchmark, but it is slow.