Re: Bug#1031548: FTBFS with ruby-jekyll-github-metadata 2.15.0
- To: Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#1031548: FTBFS with ruby-jekyll-github-metadata 2.15.0
- From: Daniel Leidert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 19:09:59 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Y/uaoGYSCukp/NRe@localhost>
- References: <167671968859.347145.4687789469469642063.reportbug@gargravarr> <Y/oX7zQ6Vaobz2Ch@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Y/tzXNKHJToyvvSU@localhost> <email@example.com> <Y/uaoGYSCukp/NRe@localhost>
Am Sonntag, dem 26.02.2023 um 19:45 +0200 schrieb Adrian Bunk:
> Debian Policy §4.9 says that *attempting* to access the internet
> is forbidden:
> For packages in the main archive, required targets must not attempt
> network access, except, via the loopback interface, to services on the
> build host that have been started by the build.
And the "test" target is not listed as a required target there.
Also, please don't keep the bug report in the loop here. The report is
about a test showing a valid regression that would appear in
autopkgtest anyway ... independent of this topic.