Re: LibreOffice architecture support (was: Fwd: Plan to remove dead C++ UNO bridge implementations (bridges/source/cpp_uno/*))

Hi Helge!

On 1/11/23 15:03, Helge Deller wrote:
Yes, sadly we don't have a working java right now on hppa, and it will
probably take some more time to get one. At least I won't have time
for it during the next few months.
But it would be sad to loose those bindings...

There are some efforts to bring back gcj if that helps:

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2023-January/609530.html

The reason for being BD-Uninstallable is the lack of cruft in Debian Ports:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2017/12/msg00060.html

as a result of some packages FTBFS.

That is for sparc and m68k? (Where both the needed KDE packages are uninstallable)

Adrian, as there seems to be various arches (and reasons) will you speak upstream?

Yes, I have already replied upstream. I will follow up there tonight.

One of the biggest problems for Debian Ports remains the lack of cruft as explained
in my post to the debian-sparc mailing list above. This causes these long BD-Uninstallable
queues.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz