Re: Unsolicited GNU bc patch

Thomas DiModica <ricinwich@yahoo.com> writes:
> You do say it needs a better description, so I'm going to try to
> give you a sense of what's going on.

I was really saying that whoever feels competent to decide to accept the
Merge Request for the bc package ought to come up with a better
description for why they think the patch should be applied to the Debian
package, but I'm sure your description will help too.

Given that the patch references this thread, I'm sure it'll be found
whenever needed.

Cheers, Phil.