Re: feedback for NEW packages: switch to using the BTS?

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> I think the same problem and suggestions also apply with the current
> system of prods and rejects, so please do add or propose adding it in
> the appropriate documentation and templates. I will of course seek to
> preserve these statements if I end up working on the BTS proposal.

absolutely, there's just enough opacity in a current REJECT (in
my fairly minimal experience) that i think it less susceptible
to such invalid inferences. but yes, this is something that
could go in the Mentors notes now.

(to be sure, at no time did i intend to impugn your suggestions
 in this thread, which seem a definite improvement from the
 user's perspective.)

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,