Re: chromium: Update to version 94.0.4606.61 (security-fixes)

On 1/10/22 05:01, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
On Sun, Jan 09, 2022 at 11:23:20PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
Btw, https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/chromium/-/tree/stable is my branch
with cleaned-up commits. That's what I'll use for the NMU, which I'm
preparing now.
If you all agree, you could finalize the tree, then I'll build again,
after which I could sponsor this after a couple days of testing.

I see that you changed debian/copyright compared to the one I used in my
build here, so I'll export the orig tarball again.  (normally with
Michel we'd share the sha256 of one's produced tarball to check we are
building with the same thing, so please share yours?)

Thank you so much for testing! The sha256 that I have is cca093107bf6991b4777889012646455f8e520b446c9f27250653f98ed4bb7e0

I don't need a sponsor (I'm a developer), but thank you for the offer.

Regarding the git repository/team on salsa.  What would you all think
about asking the salsa admins to bypass the team admins (gilbert and
riku) that have been silent all this time?
When Micheal started taking over, I didn't want to be too involved so I
didn't ask to be added to team together with him, but I suppose I got
sucked in by this matter a bit too much.
Otherwise I wonder about simply creating a new repository under debian/.

I'm not going to worry about salsa team repo access it just yet; I want to get these uploaded (both sid and bullseye) first.

Btw, hopefully Michael is just currently busy and is still interested in working on chromium?