Re: Adding new language/locale to system via a graphical interface

2022, ജനുവരി 6 2:26:33 PM IST, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>ൽ എഴുതി

In Pure OS, the plan is to use systemd-localed and it was just a regression https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/gnome-control-center/-/issues/124#note_183751 so we don't need to reconfigure locales for adding locale.