Re: Populating non-free firmware?

On Sun, Dec 25, 2022, at 15:21, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> So if we're going with maintainers-are-going-to-do-the-uploads, then
> taking a cursory glance at what's left that seems important is:
>
>   - firmware-sof-signed (maintainer: Mark Pearson)
>   - intel-microcode (maintainer: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh)
>   - amd64-microcode (maintainer: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh)

Please email me directly when it is time to do such upload changing the archive section.

I assume we (maintainers) don't need to do the usual dance of opening a bug to change the Dak override file for the package section ?  There is no point to any uploads before that file is updated AFAIK.

--
  Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>