Re: my package uploads silently rejected

Jonas Smedegaard dijo [Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 03:03:14PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to succesfully dput packages.  Most likely the cause is my
> too late updating my PGP key expiry date - but that should be solved by
> now, and I am unable to figure out how to debug the problem or whom to
> contact about it.
>
> I patiently waited until debian-archive-keyring package was updated with
> my refreshed key in it, and since then I have regularly tested
> re-uploading the package rust-criterion where I receive the initial
> confirmation that the upload was received but the seconed confirmation
> (typically appearing ~10 minutes later) that the package was accepted
> does not appear.

While I cannot comment on the DAK side of this, I can confirm that
your key was updated in this month's upload, three days ago:

    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-keyring/keyring/-/commit/f12a437730fc5f1f5ac72a0b914ef97a78d7f7a9
    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-keyring/keyring/-/commits/master/debian-keyring-gpg/0x2C7C3146C1A00121

Your currently active key is set to expire on 2023.11.13.

So, that _should_ not be the problem.