Re: my package uploads silently rejected

On 30/11/2022 14:03, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Hi,

I am unable to succesfully dput packages.  Most likely the cause is my
too late updating my PGP key expiry date - but that should be solved by
now, and I am unable to figure out how to debug the problem or whom to
contact about it.

I patiently waited until debian-archive-keyring package was updated with
my refreshed key in it, and since then I have regularly tested
re-uploading the package rust-criterion where I receive the initial
confirmation that the upload was received but the seconed confirmation
(typically appearing ~10 minutes later) that the package was accepted
does not appear.

I have tried ssh into the host ssh.upload.debian.org and (after fumbling
around) found the file /srv/upload.debian.org/queued/run/log where I see
only succesful notices about rust-criterion, no indication of rejection.

What to do next?  Who to nudge?  Any clues, anyone?

  - Jonas

Same question was asked here back on 27th June this year,
but there did not seem to be an easy answer.

(Probably a key problem)