Re: [DEVEL] Enable support for Renesas platform (section: live images)

    Huỳnh> Hi all, Special thanks to all of you, your replies really
    Huỳnh> help me to know what I need to do.  Weekly build image will
    Huỳnh> help me reach to the target sooner than "Bookworm version".

Let us clarify a bit.
Our hope is that you will work with us using the weekly builds to submit
changes so that when the bookworm version is released, you and all your
users can use it on your hardware.
Because after bookworm freezes, changes like kernel config become more
difficult, and changes like kernel patches become very difficult.
So, if you work today, and are lucky, when bookworm comes out next year,
it will support your hardware out of the box.