Re: [DEVEL] Enable support for Renesas platform

Some pointers to the actual process I use:
1. boot debian stable with kernel deb from sid
2. install reportbug utility
3. analyse the kernel .config (/boot/config-*), figure out what's missing
4. use reportbug utility to file a bug for "linux" package, asking to
enable kernel configs

5. review flash-kernel package database (this one is responsible for
copying dtb to /boot, and generating a boot.scr)
6. file bug against flash-kernel package to add device

Examples:

Sometimes I also encounter dead ends: