Re: Re: Switch default from PulseAudio to PipeWire (and WirePlumber) for audio

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Sept 2022 at 13:39, Antoine Beaupré <anarcat@orangeseeds.org> wrote:
[snip]
> I also have the feeling that pipewire has already gone beyond what
> pulseaudio is capable of in terms of Bluetooth support, but I might be
> mistaken on that.

Well, with pulseaudio I always needed to run the following each time I
log into KDE in order to be able to pair with my devices:

$ cat bin/restart_bluetooth.sh
#!/bin/sh

pulseaudio -k
start-pulseaudio-x11
sudo service bluetooth restart

I have tried pipewire and I have the same issue, but this time
restarting pipewire-pulse doesn't helps.

Of course the root cause of this might be even deeper that that, but
so far that's the only way I could make my BT devices to pair on my
laptop :-/