Re: transition to usrmerge to start around 2022-09-15 (next Thursday)

https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debootstrap/-/merge_requests/76

> The most important part is setting up the chroot correctly, the
> additional dependencies are an annoyance but can be removed post-fact
> and shouldn't break things, so maybe it's fine to update it only in
> unstable for now?

Sure, it might mean a few dependencies we don't want in buildd chroots
for a few days, but I don't think that's a critical problem.  It only
affects testing/unstable either way.

Ansgar