Re: Half the world being removed

Hi,

On 02-09-2022 13:00, Ian Jackson wrote:
I wonder if it would be possible to detect a sudden large increase in
the number of autoremovals, and stop the autoremoval system instead of
causing blaring klaxons for everyone in the project ?

I disabled the cron job that sends out mail yesterday, so the massive klaxons shouldn't go off (or are there klaxons I'm not aware of). And indeed such a check would be worth while. But to be fair, the code is in Perl and I would be afraid that by adding the check I introduce more bugs than I solve.

Paul