Please test adduser from experimental

Hi,

the adduser team has recently done an experimental upload fixing another
bunch of long-standing bugs. Those changes might influence adduser's
behavior in package maintainer scripts and I would like to ask you to
try adduser 3.124 from experimental if you do "weird things" with groups
in your maintainer scripts or if you are using group-related
configuration in adduser.conf.

The changes will also affect the way new non-system users are placed
into their respective groups.

The most important things that were changed are:

- We have clarified adduser's behavior regarding primary and
  supplemental groups.
- If USERGROUPS=no, it is now possible to specify the group for all
  users either with its GID or with its name (USERS_GROUP vs USERS_GID)
- If USERGROUPS=yes, USERS_GROUP and USERS_GID will be used to specify
  a supplementary group
- it is also possible to not have a group for all users at all
- --add_extra_groups is now --add-extra-groups for consistency of
  option spelling (old spelling still allowed, but deprecated)
- there is now a --firstgid and a --lastgid option to influence the GIDs
  chosen for usergroups

Greetings
Marc