Re: how about telegram channel

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 21:01:22 +0200, Bartosz Fenski <bartosz@fenski.pl>
wrote:
>I'm tired of keeping VPS just to have IRC client and to be honest I
>think modern solutions like Telegram are simply easier and much more
>practical nowadays.

It would also be simply easier and much more practical nowadays to
ship an official installer that allows installation on modern hardware
without hiding our head away in "we're fully free, but sadly we dont
run on modern hardware unless you ditch that and use those unofficial
images"

That being said, I'll consider using a non-free chat service once we
start shipping needed firmware on official media.

Greetings
Marc
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |