Re: how about telegram channel

Hi,

    The telegram is blocked by China GFW.

It's not easy to use telegram in China mainland.

在 2022/7/20 03:01, Bartosz Fenski 写道:
Hey folks.

Anyone interested in switching to some more modern channels of communication?

I'm tired of keeping VPS just to have IRC client and to be honest I think modern solutions like Telegram are simply easier and much more practical nowadays.

I tried to search for "telegram" in archives of this ML but I found just ITPs for some random packages.

Did we consider adding (I intentionally try to avoid word switching) some new channels for communication among devs? How about debian-devel channel on Telegram?

I created one

https://t.me/debian_devel

Of course I'm willing to give admin access to it to whoever we decide is correct person / group to cover that.

Do we even have people that could do that?

I don't want to start flamewar. REALLY.

regards
Bartosz Fenski

--