Re: questionable massive auto-removal: buggy deps nvidia-graphics-drivers-tesla-470

Hi

On 28-06-2022 22:17, Scott Talbert wrote:
All uploads need to be source-only (since bullseye?).

To be more correct, all package that are intended to migrate to testing need to be source-only. However, in the review process of NEW binaries, the upload still needs to contain all (and one arch) binaries for the ftp-master to review.

There are patches to support throw away binaries, but as far as I'm aware they haven't been merged and I don't know the status of the patches. That won't remove the need for binary uploads, but it would remove the need for a re-upload.

Paul